Gary’s first experience on an archaeological site was in 2004, during the summer after his first year of studying for a BA in Archaeology at the University of Southampton. This was on the Caribbean island of Nevis, working on a former plantation. Since then his experiences have been less sunny, but just as interesting, working in Britain. He worked in Chester excavating some Roman administrative buildings.
Gary joined L – P in 2008 and worked in West Ham on a late medieval site. He is currently working on the Prescot Street project as an excavator. He is responsible for excavating and recording the remains on a day to day basis.
Gary’s Journal Articles
- Zero Hour - Oct 01, 2008
- Sight of the Site - Sep 18, 2008
- The Final Countdown and a Brief History of (my) Time - Sep 02, 2008
- The Best of Those at Rest - Aug 12, 2008
- Open and Closed Week - Jul 22, 2008
- The Soak-away of Dome!!! - Jun 27, 2008
- Find in mind - Jun 19, 2008
- The Grave-y Train - Jun 09, 2008
- Deeps Pits and Shallow Graves - Apr 30, 2008
- Drain Drain Go Away.... - Apr 16, 2008
- Archaeology featuring..... - Apr 04, 2008
- More pits - Apr 01, 2008
- The Beginning! - Mar 19, 2008