Fergal studied for his BA in Archaeology at University College Cork. Having studied archaeology in Ireland, Fergal is very interested in the opportunity to work on Roman-era archaeology in London. Fergal has previously worked on sites in Bermondsey, Stratford and West Ham.
Fergal joined L – P in January 2008 to work on the excavations at West Ham digging Medieval and Post Medieval deposits.
Fergal’s Journal Articles
- Fergal - Don't Leave Me This Way - Oct 01, 2008
- No More Sunshine - Sep 02, 2008
- Rest in Piece - Aug 26, 2008
- Bureaucracy! - Aug 12, 2008
- Latest Fergal Up-Date - Jul 29, 2008
- We care about the environment - Jun 10, 2008
- Keeping Track - May 06, 2008
- Bigger and Better Things! - Apr 03, 2008
- Fergal's Soak Aways - Mar 26, 2008